Do you want to know how to cancel Deezer fast? You can find all the information on how to do so on this page.
Cancel By Phone Call
You can call the Deezer team to cancel your subscription no matter if you are subscribed via iTunes, as a part of your mobile provider, paying via PayPal or paying directly to Deezer, the team will be able to cancel it for you no matter the payment method. Just follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Call the Deezer cancellation team by dialling 0808 169 7335
- Explain to a member of the team your reasons as to why you would like to cancel
- You will be asked about your personal details (such as name, email and address) to confirm your account
- After your account has been confirmed by a member of the team they will cancel your subscription
There are a few ways you can cancel online, it depends on what service you use to pay for your Deezer subscription.
Cancelling via iTunes
If you are paying via iTunes for your subscription there is a fast solution for cancelling your Deezer subscription, just follow the below steps:
- Make sure you’re logged into iTunes
- Go to settings (on your mobile), select ‘iTunes & App Stores’
- Click on your Apple ID, then ‘view Apple ID’ and confirm your password
- Scroll down to ‘Subscriptions’
- Click on the Deezer subscription and click ‘cancel subscription’
Cancelling via Your Mobile Provider
If you are paying for your Deezer subscription through your mobile provider you should contact your mobile provider or call the number above to contact Deezer directly.
Cancelling via the Website (Paying With Debit/Credit Card)
You can cancel via the mobile app or via the website. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your Deezer account
- Click on ‘my music’
- Select ‘settings’ and pick manage my account
- Then select ‘manage my subscription’ and ‘cancel my subscription’
- Then to confirm the cancellation you need to select your reasoning behind cancelling and then click confirm.
Cancel By Post
If you would prefer to cancel your subscription via a letter you can do so by writing down all of your account information and the reason as to why you would like to cancel and send it to: