If you need some guidance on how to cancel your Travelodge booking, you will find everything you need on this page below.
Cancel By Telephone
If you would like to cancel your Travelodge booking via phone call you can do so by following the below steps:
- Note down the details of your booking such as the name it is booked under, the phone number you provided, the booking location, the date of the booking and any room information you have been provided with.
- You can call the Travelodge team on
- Explain that you need to cancel your booking and why.
- They will ask you to provide the information you noted down before the call such as your booking information and your personal details.
- You may be able to change the booking if that’s what you need, if not your booking will be cancelled for you.
Step 1 – Go to the Travelodge website
Once you are on the Travelodge website you need to click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option on the far right of the menu bar on the top of the screen next to the ‘login/sign up’ button.
Step 2 – Enter your booking information
The first thing you will need to enter is your booking confirmation number which can be found in the original email of the booking confirmation. If you can’t find this email don’t worry you can easily be sent a new one by clicking ‘Forgot your confirmation number?’ and entering the email address you used for the original booking.
Once you have entered your booking confirmation number you need to either enter the surname you provided for your booking or the name of the Travelodge hotel you will be staying in.
Finally, click find my booking and select the booking which is yours if you cannot find your booking call the cancellation team using the number above.
Step 3 – Cancel your booking
Once you have found your booking online you should see a small link saying ‘cancel your booking’. Click the link and follow the steps provided and your booking will be cancelled straight away.