If you would like to know how to cancel your Hermes collection you can find everything you need to know on this page.
Cancel By Telephone
If you would like to cancel your Hermes collection as quickly as possible you can call their cancellation team, just follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have all of your account information ready as well as any collection information you have been provided with.
- Call the Hermes cancellation team on 0843 557 5171.
- Inform the member of staff that you need to cancel your package collection and provide them with any information you have.
- You will need to provide where the parcel was meant to be going to and Hermes may need to contact the original company you bought the product from to cancel the return.
- Your collection will be cancelled immediately.
If you would prefer to cancel your collection online follow these steps:
Step 1 – Log into Hermes Parcel
Go to the Hermes website and enter the appropriate information, either your email address or your parcel barcode.
Step 2 – Find your parcel
Your parcel should be listed, there may be multiple packages listed if you have entered your email address. Click on the correct parcel that you have ordered your collection for.
Step 3 – Cancel collection
Once you have selected the correct collection you can cancel your collection or rearrange collection time/day if you still want to return the product.