If you’re looking to cancel your JD Gym Membership quickly, you can find easy steps below to help you cancel fast.
Cancel Via Phone Call
The fastest way to cancel your JD Gym membership is to call the JD team, follow the below steps to find out how to cancel via telephone.
- Write down all necessary account information such as membership number.
- Next, you need to call 0161 393 7055 to speak to a member of the JD team.
- Once on the phone to a member of the team, you need to inform them that you would like to cancel your membership and provide any reasons why if you would like to.
- You will need to provide them with the account and membership information you wrote down earlier and any personal details that are relevant to your cancellation.
- Your account should be cancelled immediately and you may be refunded the remaining membership price that you have already paid (such as if you paid for a year membership and you have cancelled after only 3 months of having it, you will be refunded the remaining money to the account it was originally taken from)
Cancel Via Email
To cancel via email you need to do the following:
Step 1 – Go to the JD Gym website
The first thing you need to do is go to the online JD Gym website.
Step 2 – Go to the Contact page
Scroll down the bottom of the page, you should see a dark bar running across the bottom of the screen. On the right-hand side of the screen, there will be some text in grey select the ‘Contact’ link
Step 3 – Enter your information and complete form
You need to enter your personal information into the required boxes. Once you have done this you need to write in the ‘message’ box that you would like to cancel your membership. Next, you need to send the message, you will receive a reply within the next few days regarding the cancellation of your membership.