Are you looking to cancel your Tastecard membership quickly? On this page, you will find all the information you need to cancel your membership as fast as possible.
Cancel By Phone Call
If you would like to cancel your Tastecard membership via phone call you can do so by following the steps below:
- Make sure you have your Tastecard membership cards and details in front of you as this will save time when you’re on the phone with the cancellation team
- Call the Tastecard cancellation team on 0800 567 7241
- Once you are through to a member of the team you need to inform the member of the cancellation team of the reason you would like to cancel your membership
- They will need to confirm your identity and membership, give them your personal details and the details on your Tastecard membership card
- After you have confirmed your identity your membership should be cancelled.
To cancel your Tastecard membership online you should follow these steps:
- If you go to the Tastecard website directly or try to find the cancellation form via Google, you will find it quite difficult as they try to hide the page from Google by using ‘noindex’ in the website coding which hides a page from google searches.
- To go directly to the cancellation page just click here
- Once you are on the page you can look through their reasons to stay, information about the Tastecard+ or about the free app
- You need to find your membership so you can cancel it, enter your first name (that is on the card), last name (that is on the card) and finally your membership number (which can be found on your Tastecard membership card)
- Once you have found your membership you will be able to cancel it directly.
Cancel By Post
If you would prefer to cancel your membership via the post you can do so by writing down the full name that is started on your membership card as well as your membership number along with the reason as to why you would like to cancel your Tastecard membership and send it to:
Taste Marketing Limited,
85 Birkby Hall Road,