If you need assistance with cancelling your Tinder Plus account you can follow our thorough guide on how to do it below.
Cancel by telephone
Unfortunately, there isn’t a number dedicated for customer queries so it’s not possible to cancel your Tinder Plus account over the phone. Instead, we’ve shared the simple steps to take to cancel it online and through your iOS and Android phones instead.
If you use Tinder online you can cancel your Plus or Gold account online too. The Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold are extra subscriptions which allow for extra features such as unlimited likes, rewinding your last swipe and seeing who likes you. There is a charge that comes with these extra features though.
To cancel Tinder for the web follow the instructions below:
Go to the Tinder website.
On the homepage you must locate the profile icon and click this and log into your Tinder account.
When you’re in your account, find the button, Manage Account.
You can either select to disable the Auto-Renew or select Cancel.
Both of these will ensure that you are no longer charged for your Tinder Plus subscription. It’s important to note that you will not be reimbursed for any remaining days on your subscription and your account will continue to work for the days you have previously paid for.
If you just delete your account there is a chance that you could still end up paying for the subscription, so you must ensure that you follow the steps above before deleting the account to guarantee that no further payments are taken from you.
Cancel on iOS
If you use Tinder through the app on your iOS phone it’s easy to cancel your subscription to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to the settings on your phone.
- Locate the iTunes & App Store and select this.
- Tap your Apple ID, you might have to verify it with your email and password.
- Scroll down and locate the Subscriptions and click the button Manage.
- Find the Tinder app in your subscriptions and there will be a slider button for auto-renewal, slide this to Off to turn off your subscription.
- If there is no option for auto-renewal it might be that you have previously turned it off. If that’s the case it’s likely to give the end date of your subscription. This means you won’t be charged again and you can use the Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold features up until this date.
Cancel on Android
If you use your Tinder app on your Android phone it is quick and easy to cancel your Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription through the app. Follow these steps below to complete this:
- Open up your Google Play Store app.
- Use the menu on the left hand side of the screen, and select the tab Account.
- Find the Subscriptions and locate the Tinder tab.
- You can then either select to Cancel or Unsubscribe from the subscription.
- You will then be further prompted to confirm your cancellation.