If you would like to cancel you Trainline tickets quickly just follow the instructions on this page.
Cancel via Telephone
Cancelling your train tickets via phone call is the quickest and most convenient way to cancel your tickets. Follow the below steps to cancel via phone call:
- Make sure you have all your account and booking details ready to tell the Trainline team member.
- Call the Trainline cancellation team on 0333 202 2222
- Inform the team member of which ticket booking you would like to cancel.
- The team member will be able to tell you whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
- If you have multiple legs of a journey and you only want to cancel one train from it you may be able to do that depending on your journey.
- The team member will cancel your ticket for you and issue you a refund if you are eligible.
To cancel your ticket online just do the following:
Step 1 – Go to the Trainline website
Once you are on the website you need to log in.
To log in just enter your account details; your email and password.
Step 2 – Go to ‘My Bookings’
Once you’re logged in, you need to select ‘My Bookings’ which can be found in the top right of the page.
Step 3 – Find the booking you would like to cancel
Once you are in the ‘My Bookings’ section, you need to select ‘Upcoming’ here you will see all of your upcoming journeys.
You need to select the correct booking that you would like to cancel. It should say ‘Cancel’ in the lower right of the booking box. Click on ‘cancel’ and it should take you to another page. On this page, you will be able to calculate your refund and once you have done this you can cancel your booking, please be away that cancellation cannot be reversed and you will just have to purchase that ticket again if it is still available.