If you would like to know how to cancel your Utilita contract quickly follow the below steps.
Cancel By Phone Call
To cancel you Utilita contract via phone you can follow the following steps:
- Make sure you have all the necessary information in front of you such as your last bill, all of your account information as well as your address etc.
- Next, you need to call the Utilita cancellation team on 0345 207 2000
- Explain that you want to cancel your contract and provide with any details that are necessary.
- They may ask you why you would like to cancel and offer some compensation to get you to stay if you do not want to stay persist that you want to cancel.
- After this, your contract should be cancelled with Utilita.
If you would prefer to cancel online you can follow the below steps:
Step 1 – Go to the Utilita website
The first thing you need to do is go to the Utilita website, then go to the ‘help & support’ area.
Step 2 – Enter what tariff you have
Enter the name of your tariff and add cancel to the end of it, click search. Once you have found the right article read through the relevant steps.
Step 3 – Contact Utilita
On the help article, it should list an email or live chat option, select one of these and enter relevant information stating you want to cancel your contract. Once Utilita has received your message your contract should be cancelled immediately.