If you would like to know how to cancel your Very account quickly follow the simple steps below.
Cancel via Telephone
- Call Connection, Calls cost 7p per minute plus your standard network charge.
- Please ensure you have the bill payers permission before calling.
- This website provides hard to find phone numbers as a call connection service, and is not associated with the company.
- The contact number for Very is available directly from their website at no or lower cost.
The fastest way to cancel your Very account is by calling the cancellation team, follow the steps below to cancel via phone call:
- Write down your account information such as your email account and other details.
- Call the Very cancellation team on the connection number above.
- Explain that you would like to cancel your Very account and why, you will need to give in your account details and prove your identity.
- You may be offered some vouchers to keep you as a customer, if you still do not want to have a Very account inform the team member and your account will be cancelled.
To cancel your Very account online follow the below steps:
Step 1 – Go to Very website and log in
Go to the Very website, if you are not already logged in you need to select the log in button and enter your account details (email and password)
Step 2 – Select My Account
Select ‘My Account’ at the top right hand corner. Then click on account settings.
Step 3 – Select the ‘start chat’ option
To cancel your Very account you need to speak to a member of the Very team to do this click on the ‘start chat’ option.
Step 4 – Inform team member of wish to cancel account
Tell the member of the customer services team you will be connected to that you would like to cancel your account.
Step 5 – Fill out form via email
You will then be sent a link to the email address used for your Very account, click on the link and fill out the form to confirm your identity and confirm the fact you would like to cancel your account. Your Very account with then be closed.
Please be aware that it takes 2 weeks to fully close a Very account as they have to contact the credit companies they’re associated with. You will not be able to reopen the account once its closed and you will have to wait 12 months to open another Very account. You will still be able to log into your old account but only to view previous purchases and statements.